Taskgofer Community Guidelines
Tasgofer is all about finding the right person for the task you want to get done. A contractor can post a task and select the best option available to them and get their task done. As we continue to grow it is very important to have values and standards in place and followed by every member of the community. To maintain our authenticity and transparency, we are working really hard to have the best experience for everyone.
Taskgofer is here to facilitate a reliable, safe and successful environment and assist in resolving any dispute. In return, we ask for your cooperation and timely response to the Taskgofer team. If you suspect, a member has violated any Community Guidelines, please report it to Taskgofer.
This document will continue to change as we grow and continue to think about what’s best for the Supertasker community.
1. Publicly sharing private information
Disclosure of personal information can lead to various security threats due to which we do not allow our community members to share their personal information on public platforms that includes both website and social channels of Supertasker. This is only for the purpose of your security and privacy and prevents any suspicious activity.
2. Unacceptable behaviors
Taskgofer values its community. To ensure the growth of our community we value courtesy and mutual respect, we believe that these are basic pillars, in order to grow our community. There are few negative behaviors that we will not tolerate:
- 2.1 Hatred or violence
- 2.2 Discrimination
- 2.3 Harassment
- 2.4 Illegal behaviors
- 2.5 Trolling
- 2.6 Other unruly behaviors
Any of the listed negative behaviors will result in your content being removed and/or your account being suspended.
3. Unsupported practices
We are striving hard to bring communities together which obviously is not possible without your support. There are certain activities that we do not support within our community. As it jeopardizes the creation of a fair, transparent and trustworthy environment, which we highly value.
- 3.1 Fraudulent reviews
- 3.2 Artificially improving public profile
- 3.3 Discussion forum
- 3.4 Harvesting member information
- 3.5 Lead generation
4. Pricing and payments
To ensure a safe and rewarding environment for all members of the Taskgofer community, it’s important to understand how pricing and payments work.
- 4.1 Task Budget: Offers placed on the tasks, must be totaled to the full amount per task. Taking a poster off the platform for further negotiation of the price is not supported and prohibited.
- 4.2 Payment Receiving Methods: We have multiple options to receive payments of your tasks from Taskogefer, based on your convenience you can choose one:
- Bank transfer
- 4.3 Accurate banking details: To ensure a seamless transition of funds, please ensure you have chosen your preferred method of receiving your payments and double-check all the details you have entered in your Payment Settings.
- 4.4 Refund: Please refer to Section 5 of the Terms and Conditions
5. Accountability and your reputation
When you posted a task or your offer is accepted against a task, you will remain accountable for the outcome of the task. If something messed up, you will be responsible for the loss. Taskgofer will have nothing to do with it. Remember Taskgofer is only a platform that is connecting two markets and makes the process smoother. Based on your use of Taskgofer platform, you will be rated and these ratings will help other users to identify your talent and personality preference.
6. Account eligibility
We value your eagerness to be a part of Taskgofer community, but there are some eligibility criteria to be a part of this community. To get started today, we need to make sure if you qualify for:
- 6.1 18 years or older: All community members need to be 18 years old in order to become a part of Taskgofer Community. As we can not bind any person under 18 in a contract legally. To ensure your age, Taskgofer reserves the right to request any proof of your age.
- 6.2 Skills: All Taskers must possess skills that they are mentioning on their profiles. Taskgofer will hold the right to instantly suspend your account/offer, if found the task you are bidding for you don’t have required skills set and knowledge.
7. Account administration
Moving further with accounts, here are some important information
- 7.1 No account transfers: Your account is carrying important information like your contact details and other, so you must maintain control on it. All the reviews that you have got reflect your skills and abilities so it must not be transferred to any other person.
- 7.2 No duplicate accounts: Any member of the community can not have more than one account on our platform. Your account is your identity in our community and it reflects your credibility and reputation. So we highly recommend our community members not to go for a fake account. Any duplicate account trying to disguise a member’s history, will be removed immediately.
8. Identity on Taskgofer
Taskgofer is on a mission to build Philippine’s biggest and most efficient job marketplace for contractors and taskers/freelancers. To do so we need to promote transparency and respect all across our network. To help build that trust, Taskgofer members should have a profile photo and name that can identify you accurately.
We don’t permit miscellaneous photos and names or nicknames on our platform. If we found any such profile, Taskgofer will hold the right to ask them to change these details.
Taskgofer’s Standard Profile
- 8.1 Name: Your real name as per governament issued IDs or passport.
- 8.2 Profile photo: Front-on profile photo of the members face, so it can be easily recognized.